Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Guess you'll have to behead me, Dad

Guess there's going to be one p***d-off Paternal Unit right now:

(image credit: Blazing Cat Fur)

"The daughter of the radical Islamic cleric Omar Bakri Mohammed is a pole dancer, it emerged last night.

"Yasmin Fostok, 27, has admitted rebelling against her father’s strict Muslim beliefs by performing semi-naked in London bars and nightclubs. ...

"Miss Fostok, who left the Bakri former home in North London four years ago, said: ‘I don’t get on with my dad. I don’t agree with his views - I just get on with my life and that is it.’"

**************************

Ah. Yes.

Um ...

Mmmf. *snerkle*. *koff.*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

(Via the Most Excellent Cat Fur of Blazing)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Eowyn, I can't wait for the daytime movie where rebellious Muslim teens leave their oppressive homes to join a death metal rock band on the road and are stoned to death with rocks off a metal road!

I guess the mass murder of kids by their retarded 7th century parents would wreck the reconcilliation scene at the end.

"Oh darling, I can see now that I was wrong to marry you to that 75 year old goat herder when you were seven!"

All the best from Colonel Neville.