Tuesday, October 7, 2008

'I'm a Hollywood conservative'



I thought that was kind of like saying, I'm a vegan for the meat industry ... but it's heartening to know that, though still underground, conservatives are sticking to their principles, even in Tinsel Town.

To those (probably miniscule amounts of) left-leaning readers, I have a question:

Why do you make it so hard for conservative thinkers to co-exist in the entertainment industry?

ADDED THOUGHT: Heh -- who'd a thunk CNN would actually run a story like this?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This reminded me of an article that I looked at a while back, about Andrew Breitbart.

Eowyn said...

Yep, one of the bright lights.

The thing is, conservatives tend not to sit around and whine, but just get on with it. Thus, they're hardly ever a "squeaky wheel." Unfortunately, lefty squeaky wheels get too much grease for their own good, usually.

Anonymous said...

I think I was listening to the Al and Mike show when they went into how it tends to be Leftists, who want to change the world through government policy, who go into government, while it's the libertarians and conservatives who tend to just go on with their lives doing whatever it is that they do.

I wonder if it's much the same thing here?

Eowyn said...

I'd say it was exactly the same thing -- good comparison.