Sunday, October 12, 2008

Israelly hot

(via IndiePundit)

Lest you think I'm targeting only medieval Muslim mindsets regarding normal human sexuality, here's evidence from the other side of the fence. Believe me, Jews have their share of narrow thinkers, too, which is why this Israeli government initiative is a breath of fresh air.

Flash! Guys like to look at women! Women like to be looked at! In Israel! Especially on the beach! Where people don't wear a lot of clothes!

Call the cops!

(P.S. I'm only three posts into my Wild-Hair Attack Against Medieval Thinking, and you wouldn't BELIEVE the hits I'm getting from, er, countries whose residents espouse a Certain Faith. A faith that threatens them with death for clicking on these very posts. Hey, my feeling is, live a little, guys :) -- beats becoming a splodeydope, anyway!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the Beastie Boys "girls" song in the background.

Nice post, by the way ;)

Eowyn said...

LOL yep, music was totally appropriate :) Thanks!