Friday, July 18, 2008

'Hang them from the yard arm, Mr Jackson!'

Col. Neville -- who always dresses for dinner -- is nothing, if not outspoken. In his latest post, he argues we should go after radical Islamists with anti-piracy tactics.

Well ... he'd probably widen the net to include more than just the radicals. But that's a debate for another day.

But what prose! I found myself laughing out loud in sheer appreciation. Just get this, as an example:

"So dear sports, I went to this great site, A Jacksonian Blogspot, and after a long absence, and it occurred to me. The kind of Left and Islamist freaks and their Western enablers, that Australia's Michael Burd, Mark Steyn, Bob Spencer, Bruce Bawer, Walid Shoebat and Wafa Sultan etc, has been exposing, are defined clearly as pirates by the US and International Piracy laws. God, it’s beautiful. Really.

"That would mean eager asshat wearers like Antony Lowenstein, lying bogan trained child killer David Hicks, every chum of every pro-Islamist shit club and Hell, any of the thousands of MSM spastics and Islamist loons infesting our naïve land and thus proxy seas."

Wow!

I mean, "Walid Shoebat." Ha! And I thought "I'm A Dinner Jacket" was good :) And that's just one excerpt from his essay.

We got yer red-meat conservatism right here!


UPDATE:


And check out this gem from Red Tory (on the left):

"Forever dumb as a box of old rocks, Blogging Tory “dr. roy” blubbers over the “atrocity” at Ekaterinburg in 1918."

I dunno about you ... but I love it. I completely, and totally, groove on it.

Polemics! Hyperbole! YEAH!

No comments: