It's becoming a bit of a personal crusade to wipe out intolerance in this particular sphere -- I work toward the day that burqas are used for what they're obviously made for: tents and blankets.
And I think I can count on you menfolk as allies ;)
Can I have some peace and quiet?
-
I am so tired of hearing politics, just let me sit here alone for a
few minutes;
No bashing or criticizing.
Just let me sit here and hear nothing.
...
Don’t panic! This blog has changed
-
My heart sinks. I have to master a new blogging system, and hope that it
works. You see, the new blog will show only one…
France: A Sick Country on a Sick Continent
-
“Who didn’t see that coming? Oh yeah ….the politicians,” noted “The Great
Gats” on X. The French government was reportedly “taken by surprise” when
student...
Can't keep the guns and the money
-
Looks like yesterday's meeting was just another failed attempt to break the
deadlock. The "agreement" the political leaders reached is practically
worth no...
On hiatus
-
I've run this blog for a long time. Especially by Internet standards. But,
as you may have noticed lately, I'm just not updating the site on a regular
basi...
The Lynch List, 09-Jul-2012
-
First: Equality of Opportunity is a much-abused buzz-statement. I have
argued in the past that this is a codeword for Equality of Outcome, and
been critici...
THINGS ARE MOVING - AGAIN
-
The WSJ’s Peggy Noonan checks US election numbers: The polls are tightening
and no one is sure why. A Reuters/Ipsos poll through…
4 comments:
I am finding myself very much enjoying this segment of your blog ;)
Always glad to oblige ;)
It's becoming a bit of a personal crusade to wipe out intolerance in this particular sphere -- I work toward the day that burqas are used for what they're obviously made for: tents and blankets.
And I think I can count on you menfolk as allies ;)
Oh absolutely. This is one mission that I'm glad to be a part of.
Then stay tuned :)
Post a Comment