Friday, September 26, 2008

We got yer gun-totin' racists right here!

A Missourian from An Advocate of the Republic quotes a Florida lawmaker:

"If Sarah Palin isn’t enough of a reason for you to get over whatever your problem is with Barack Obama, then you damn well had better pay attention. Anybody toting guns and stripping moose don’t care too much about what they do with Jews and blacks. So, you just think this through."

Ohhhh-KAY.

AM notes, with wonderful irony:

"I can assure the good Congressman that at least here in Missouri, there are many black men who tote guns and go hunting. And they, like their white counterparts, rarely if ever go on pogroms when they return."

What's next? Moose hunting led to the financial crisis? Moose are really Totally Racist and Evil Republican Operatives in disguise? Nice to know our legislators are on the track of these truly scary threats.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mrs. Palin was in the City of Brotherly Love tonight, she was actually at an Irish pub, hanging out with the Rittenhouse Square crowd. She'll be in the city for the week-end, due to the Vice-President's Debate, which will be next! She looked so cute tonight, baseball cap on, she's really great looking!

I know, I know. Just humor me. Humor IS my stress relief although I do have my mind on the issues at hand!

<333333333

Eowyn said...

Whoa, I didn't realize she was in Philly tonight -- my Dana is attending Moore College of Art and Design there, and she didn't tell me!

I, too, admire Gov. Palin. Want to know why? BECAUSE she is unschooled in Washington politics.

Anyone who can manage a family successfully, can run a state. Anyone who can run a state, can run a country.

She's the ONLY one with executive experience. That is, MANAGING an entity. Not like senators, who only try and push bills through.

(Hoping that makes sense!)

Anonymous said...

That made total sense. I didn't know that your daughter attended college in Philadelphia, you are certainly invited to come to my home anytime that you are in the area, maybe your daughter and yourself could hang with Chrissy and me! That would be so cool!!!! If your daughter ever needs ANYTHING, remember that I am right here!

<333333333

Eowyn said...

Not to advertise whereabouts on the net or anything, but I think you live very near Philly -- I'd love to look you up someday :)