Friday, September 26, 2008

Ode on Red Rose tea

(image courtesty of redrosetea.com)

O, beverage, whose draught is strong and plain and happy as yonder ancient hillock;
How often sought to refresh the soul; how instant the happiness, once having sipped.
Look on its perfection, ye pretenders, and despair.

(With apologies to Percy Bysshe Shelley's "Ozymandias")

Mmmmm ... Red Rose tea. While I'm on a Canadian tangent tonight, I couldn't resist sharing with you how wonderful it is. I'm running short -- but luckily, the good folks at Red Rose have got my six.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do they still have the little animal figures inside of the boxes?

Eowyn said...

LOL! Not sure about that one, as I don't think I've ever seen those :)

BUT ... talk about your ambrosia of the gods. Red Rose tea ... yep.