Monday, September 22, 2008

Need a quick 4 grand?

Just accuse someone of being racist -- when they say they like people from minority groups!

And it just keeps getting better -- the nation of Canada itself is racist. Jeeze, now even the U.N. is attempting to cash in!

Via Blazing Cat Fur, who offers this appropriate musical analogy:

"I'm in the money,
I'm in the money,
A lot of hurt feelings
are what you need to get along..."

And truepeers over at Covenant Zone puts it in a nutshell:

"When will the nation rid itself of these witch hunters? Associating 'visible minority' 'victims' with this witch hunting is really racist, because it makes them seem like primitive religionists in need of human sacrifice to mediate their career resentments. I know that's true, by any standard, because, well, I can make you pay!... Yeah, I know, I'm starting to sound like a crazy man... Witch doctor can make me sane again?"

(Ha! *in best Mr. Burns voice* "ECK! cellent")

No comments: