Friday, September 26, 2008

McCain eye twitch PROOF of unfitness!

Via The Macho Response:

"This [fascination with his left eye] strikes me as yet another example of people who don't like John McCain being rather disturbingly eager to find something physically wrong with him."

-- Orac, catching the kooks trying to spread a conspiracy theory that John McCain has had an unannounced stroke, delivered with Respectful Insolence.

Man, the Democrats are insane,..."

***************************************

Looks to me like "grasping at straws" has become "grasping at sub-atomic particles."

More *head-shaking* at new depths in political gamesmanship.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that John McCain is such a cute little man, seriously!!!!! If anyone votes on surface values only, McCain would get that vote.

He's just so adorable!

I'm not pro/con any political issues with this comment, it's just what I was thinking tonight while I watched the Debate.

Yea, I know, strange girl, that's me!

Eowyn said...

LOL

I think you're awesome :) -- somehow I should have known you'd find the feisty little leprechaun attractive, Libran that you are :)

Anonymous said...

A stroke usually effects one side of the body caused by a burst blood vessel in one part of the brain. Strokes can be massive and leave one paralyzed on one side or they can be mild leaving some anomalies including eye and face twitching. From the video I watched, I think I can say with 99 percent accruacty that this man has had a stroke. And a mild one usually means a major one is on the way. Particularly for people with aggressive personalities. If he is elected, you can bet Palin will eventually become Pres.

Eowyn said...

Anonymous, thanks for responding. And to your last statement, I say maybe. Maybe even probably.

All life is a crap-shoot. For better or worse, Sen. McCain is the Republican nominee. And, perhaps, a stroke might take him out of office.

However, equally powerful forces could take Sen. Obama out of office, completely unrelated to health. My guess is a not-too-close scrutiny into Chicago politics (historically so clean!), and his history therein, would provide a "stroke" of the first magnitude. (But, well ... *shrug* ... our "unbiased" media, no doubt, is on the job. Yeah!)

So, it's either physical or political death -- the result is the same.

Like I said -- a crapshoot.