Thursday, September 11, 2008

Lock 'n' load

Colonel Neville -- who Always Dresses For Dinner --

"Yeah, I want guns, racks of guns. I want submachine guns, heavy assault rifles, sporting guns, handguns and rack mounted heavy calibre weapons. I want to have a vast array of every kind of weapon I feel like having. Sorry, but I do. And I want them all entirely legally, and stored in an advanced secure armoury. I know I shouldn’t. I should purchase them illegally within a few days to weeks like most killers, criminals and Dictators do. Hey, but that’s just me.

"Instead I have a trench shovel, a reading lamp and some dinner pepper. I’m ready! Ready to have every freedom stripped from me."

********************************

"Gun control" is an oxymoron. Guns allow SELF-control. Good on ya, my dear sir.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I owned a gun for quite a long time, until my ex-husband decided to go out with his buddy, stopped to take a leak on the side of the road and while his buddy was "leaking," he decided to sit there, in the passenger seat, and roll himself a nice joint. And he put my gun under the seat of the car. Now the Lansdale Police Department own it.

That's only the iceburg of my life with Joe, stories you would not even imagine people would do to another.

Long ago and far behind, thank God!

Eowyn said...

Ugh ... Blogger.com is having issues. Didn't record your most recent comments, KT --

BUT, through the miracle of e-mail alerts, here's your latest on this one:

********************

I owned a gun for quite a long time, until my ex-husband decided to go out with his buddy, stopped to take a leak on the side of the road and while his buddy was "leaking," he decided to sit there, in the passenger seat, and roll himself a nice joint. And he put my gun under the seat of the car. Now the Lansdale Police Department own it.

That's only the iceburg of my life with Joe, stories you would not even imagine people would do to another.

Long ago and far behind, thank God!

****************

Yeah ... goes back to responsible ownership. Unfortunately, there's no foolproof litmus test for people who really shouldn't have a gun, but who can't prove they're unfit legally.

But what happens is, if someone shoots someone or harms property through stupidity, or recklessness, they face really, really serious consequences. Like jail (or at least expensive legal issues). So even with 'tards who own guns, those situations tend to be rare.