Monday, September 8, 2008

Temporary Ezra drought is on

Via the Walk-Man:

"Dear readers,
I am taking a break from my blog. I will miss it very much -- not only as a forum through which I have been able to spread facts and opinions about freedom of speech, and the threat to that freedom posed by Canada's out-of-control human rights commissions, but also as a way to communicate with hundreds of other civic-minded Canadians. ..."

Rock on, Mr. Levant. We're still here for you while the human-rights goons are after you. Meantime, rest up and come back fighting.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link!

I'm not sure when we'll hear the Macleans' verdict. I wonder if perhaps it's being delayed because the heat is on?

But then again, just look at how long it took the AHRCC to bring down a ruling on Stephen Boissoin.

I certainly hope it happens soon, if only so that the outrage can be stirred back up again.

Eowyn said...

I know, LOL -- we got yer outrage right here :)

I kind of knew it might be a while, but hoped maybe you, as a Canadian and more into your own news, might have a better finger in the wind for any hints -- but, I'll wait as long as it takes. Then we'll see!