Friday, June 27, 2008

Great new blog find!

I like to share these from time to time, as I feel they deserve as much readership as possible. Recent ones include Blazing Cat Fur and Covenant Zone (their links are on my "very cool sites" to the right).

This time, it's Deborah Gyapong. She's a stellar Canadian journalist who writes and blogs from a religious perspective. Lest anyone forget, the Rev. Stephen Boissoin is fighting his own "human rights" battle, as is Catholic Insight Magazine, for having the audacity to believe homosexuality is wrong. Deborah is doing a terrific job keeping these issues top-of-mind.

Check her out!

(Caveat: For the record, I don't agree with many of the stands taken by these victims of nanny-statism. I don't condemn homosexuality, for example. However, I do believe religions should be free from attack for their beliefs. And, yes, that includes Muslims.)

No comments: