Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I WISH I was making this up ...

Daycare for Dingoes -- missing and/or death toll, 100 youngsters and counting.

"This is a well-conceived, well-funded program,” Mr Garrett told parliament during a heated question time. “If some of the dingoes we have placed in or near preschools have not been muzzled properly, that is a result of shoddy workmanship by individuals acting outside the guidelines.”

So, let me get this straight: It's some idiot worker's fault that dingoes weren't muzzled properly and killed kids. (I dunno about you, but I'm pretty sure wild dog-muzzling isn't part of the daycare job description.)

And let me further get this straight: The idea was for the wild canines to eat up the candy and food careless toddlers left behind on the playground. (Um ... correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't eating kind of difficult while muzzled? Just askin'.)

Yikes.

(Via Tim Blair)

No comments: