Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Please watch this.

I ask this of everyone, but especially my fellow conservatives.

It's a lengthy watch -- a full-length documentary. So do set aside a good block of time to be able to fully absorb it.

Because we all think the world is an open arena where fair play is the ideal, if not the rule, we must be ready to rethink things at any time. Remember Nixon? No conservative wanted to find out he was a crook, and no one was more devastated by his actions than conservatives, but we dealt with it.

In the video I'm sharing with you, there is compelling evidence -- and I mean compelling -- that 9/11 was more than the official version. We need to educate ourselves on this.

Please keep a wide-open mind. Anyone who does watch it, please share your thoughts. I'm trying to educate myself as well.

(Note: I'm only posting Part 1. Please continue viewing subsequent parts via civilian37 on YouTube.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I haven't gotten to watch it yet but as soon as I do, I'll let you know. I haven't been feeling all that great this week.

Take care, Sweet Stuff!

Eowyn said...

Sending you healing vibes, my friend -- but someone as upbeat as you can't help but bounce back :)

Yes -- do watch, when you get a chance. It's an eye-opener, to say the least.