Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Just ............. no.


















UPDATE: Okay. I wasn't going to say anthing more about this ... person ... beyond the photo. In Clinton's case, I think a picture truly does say a thousand words. But in light of her recent gaffe, I just couldn't resist.

Full disclosure: I'm a Ron Paul supporter. No way will I vote McCain, and probably not Barack Obama. (Although I think -- even though he has ZERO qualifications -- he's still a much classer act than any of the other idiots.)

Even fuller disclosure: I've hated Hillary Clinton ever since I first heard of her. Why? It's a combination of avowed Marxism (carefully massaged and "center"-ized for the current election) and naked ambition; coupled with dubious, to say the least, history.

The Clintons (and you don't get Hill without Bill, and vice versa) have always been about themselves -- NOT the American well-being.

So ... yet even FULLER disclosure -- I am rubbing my hands with schadenfreude-fueled glee that she stepped onto the assassination mine. Ka-boom! Let's hope it does away with the Clinton bad-penny syndrome for good.


Image from: albanysinsanity

No comments: